Saturday, May 27, 2006

Contact with Five Star Editor

I had a very nice phone conversation today with the editor at Five Star who is in charge of author relations. I had some specific questions about bookstore signing events I hope to set up, and I wanted to get a feel for when she needed things from me, schedule-wise. Two questions I had, one for the productions dept. and the other for the royalties dept., she asked me to email so she could pass them on for me. She was very helpful and friendly and told me that my package from Tekno Books was received by them on May 15, so I'm officially in the production system now at Five Star.

Also, I started writing my new mystery this week, after spending the last few months researching, plotting, and creating character profiles. Always have a story in the works!

No comments: