Monday, January 07, 2008

Bylines 2008 Writer's Desk Calendar


I just got word that this weekly inspirational planner put together by Bylines Magazine is out and available for purchase. I have an entry in the planner. According to the editor, Sylvia Forbes:

"The cover photo is the desk of Laura Ingalls Wilder, who wrote all her books using this desk. The desk is located at the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home & Museum in Mansfield, Missouri. The home is furnished as Laura lived in it. The planner has stories by 53 writers who come from 24 US states and 5 other countries. Almost every type of writer is represented, from mystery writers to essayists, newspaper reporters to humorists, children's writers to a poet."

My entry appears in the week of March 9-15, and is about how important it is to network with other writers. So, instead of sending in a photo of myself, I sent in a photo of a group signing I did with fellow authors, Mike Befeler, Linda Berry, and Pat Stoltey. I'm looking forward to reading weekly inspirational messages from all those other writers!

No comments: