Friday, August 15, 2008

And A REAL BASKET CASE is back on sale!

Amazon has my novel back on 20% off sale today, but who knows how long it will last? I can't keep track of the moves anymore, so if you're interested in buying a copy from Amazon and it's listed as full price, I suggest you keep checking back and look for a sale price.

Now, on to other news. This afternoon I'm driving up to Denver to be interviewed by a librarian for her Denver Cable Channel 8 television show called "Off the Page". The show airs in nine markets around the metro area. She interviews Colorado authors to promote authors, libraries and literacy around Denver and surrounding communities. We're taping the show this afternoon, and it will air at different times in September. Figuring out what to wear is a challenge! I'm going to try to get an airing schedule and ask a Denver friend to tape it for me.

No comments: