Monday, September 01, 2008

A Storm and Two Interviews

First, I want to send hugs and prayers to all my friends and acquaintances who are experiencing the effects of Gustav. I hope you are all safe and, if you are not at home, that you will be back in your homes soon.

Next, I wanted to let everyone know about two interviews with me that have been posted online in the last few weeks. The first was conducted by Lorie Ham for her "No Name Cafe" over a year ago, and she finally posted it a month ago. I think Lorie had quite a backlog of interviews and was stringing out the posting of them, which was fine with me. She did post the review of A REAL BASKET CASE done by her reviewer, Cindy Chow, right away (look at the bottom of the page listing the reviews). Lorie got me talking about other genres I've tried to write besides mysteries, my favorite acceptance stories, themes in my writing, and advice to aspiring authors, among other topics. Reading over the interview, just about everything there is still timely and right on, except my children are a year older. Here's the link:

http://www.lorieham.com/groundwater.html

The second interview was posted last week on Suspense Magazine's website and was conducted by John Raab with me in July. He got me talking about my biggest inspiration, what kind of music I enjoy, and what I like to do for fun, among other topics. You'll probably be surprised by my answer to the question, "If you could solve any mystery for yourself, what would it be?" ;) Here's the link:

http://www.suspensemagazine.com/bethgroundwater.html

I hope you enjoy both interviews with me and will take a look at the other author interviews available at both websites.

No comments: