Friday, March 19, 2010

Voting on Author Head Shots

It's time for me to update my author headshot since my existing one is five years old. For my March 1, 2011 Midnight Ink release, Deadly Currents, my editor asked me to submit two types of photos. She wants a regular head-and-shoulders formal headshot and an outdoorsy shot that reflects the occupation of my sleuth, a whitewater river ranger. My avid photographer husband and I spent a day recently taking photos and selected what we think are the best three of each. Now, it's your turn to vote.

Please go to the Midnight Ink author blog, Inkspot, and let me know which one(s) you like the best.

2 comments:

Christina Rodriguez said...

I liked the top one of the formal shots and the middle one of the outdoor shots. (I would've posted this comment on Inkspot but they don't allow comments from non-Blogger/OpenID users).

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks, Christina! I'm glad you commented here when you couldn't comment at Inkspot.