Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Ziplining Adventure


About a week ago, I went ziplining with my husband, son, and some friends at AVA's Idaho Springs, CO, location. Go HERE to find out more and sign up for your own adventure. It was a gorgeous day, the location on a cliffside among the trees and overlooking Chicago and Clear Creeks and the town was beautiful, and my companions were having a blast. Here I am starting out on one of the longer lines:


And here I'm coming in for a landing.


Below, I'm hamming it up for the photographer (my husband Neil), as I leave another platform, and below that, my brave son shows how it should really be done, with a leap into the air.



AVA guides Mike and Gail McManus made our adventure both fun and safe. I highly recommend AVA's ziplining course and Mike and Gail as guides!

No comments: