Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy 2014!


Happy New Year!! My husband and I celebrated New Year's Eve with a lamb roast dinner at home, served to some close friends. After watching the Breckenridge fireworks at 9 PM, we toasted the new year with champagne. And, I always eat two good luck foods for new year's: pickled herring on New Year's Eve and Hoppin' John on New Year's Day.

Now, on to the hard work of resolutions. Every year, I resolve to lose some weight and I usually succeed in losing a few pounds--the few I put on over the holidays, that is! I'd always like to lose more, but I least I keep on trying. So, I'm trying again. I'm also going to focus on my priorities in life and try to assure that the activities that are occupying my time are those that match my priorities. That likely will mean that I will post less often on my blog. Don't miss my mystery author guest on Wednesday, January 8th, though!

What are your New Year's resolutions? Do you make them? If not, why not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To read more! This sounds like the starts of a great series, thanks!
Lynn/MI