Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Two Signings Coming Up for Holiday Shoppers!

For the holiday shopping season, I've arranged two book signings so readers can buy personalized and autographed copies of my mystery novels for gift giving (or for themselves!).

On Friday, November 28th, from 2 to 4 PM, I will appear at The French Kiss as part of the GoBreck Black Friday Shop Hop experience where local merchants will offer treats and/or special discounts to holiday shoppers. Here's the address:

Friday, November 28, 2 - 4 PM
The French Kiss
226 South Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424

To promote the Indies First Campaign and Small Business Saturday, I will appear at Next Page Books and Nosh from noon to 2 PM on Saturday, November 29th to promote books written by some of my favorite Colorado authors (Sandra Dallas, Maggie Sefton, Ann Parker, and Craig Johnson), as well as my own. I hope my local fans will stop by to chat about books--and maybe buy a few! Here's the address:

Saturday, November 29, noon - 2 PM
Next Page Books and Nosh
409 Main Street, #101
Frisco, CO 80443


No comments: