Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Good Review and Royalties

Kristen Howe at her Kristin's Book Jungle blog has posted another good review for A Real Basket Case. Please take a gander at her review of my book and others that she has read. I hope she reads To Hell in a Handbasket soon and lets her blog readers know what she thinks of that book, too. :)

Also, I just received my royalty statement from Five Star for January-June, 2009 and two checks (one for each Claire Hanover gift basket designer mystery novel). I was thrilled! I earned out my advance on To Hell in a Handbasket, which was released in mid-May, and got a nice check for additional royalties. A Real Basket Case is still selling and making money for me, too. I have the funds to go to the Malice Domestic conference next spring now. I want to say a big thank you to all my readers!

2 comments:

Maryannwrites said...

Good for you, Beth. Always nice to find out you've earned your advance and more.

Bob Sanchez said...

Good work, Beth. I know you've worked hard and are earning every penny. I hope your books really take off.

Bob Sanchez
http://bobsanchez1.blogspot.com