Sunday, February 07, 2010

Tomorrow's Guest Blogger: Sue Ann Jaffarian!


Tomorrow, a fellow Midnight Ink author, Sue Ann Jaffarian, will be a guest on my blog and talk about seeing dead people. Brrr!

Sue Ann is the best-selling author of the award-winning Odelia Grey mystery series,the most recent of which is Corpse on the Cob, to be released in February, 2010, as well as the Ghost of Granny Apples mystery series. Coming in September 2010 is Murder In Vein, the first book in Sue Ann’s new vampire mystery series. In addition to writing, Sue Ann is a full-time paralegal for a Los Angeles law firm, and is sought after as a motivational speaker. And I can tell you that the cover art for Murder In Vein is an absolute killer!

Sue Ann guest post is guaranteed to be fascinating, and I should know because I've already read it. :) If you have additional questions for her, or if her post makes you want to know more about something, Sue Ann will be available to answer questions that you pose in comments. I hope my blog readers will give her a very warm welcome!

No comments: