Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Kitchen Project is Done!

My husband and I have finished updating our kitchen in preparation for listing our house for sale by the end of the month. As promised, I'm posting some photos of the project and of the final result. We replaced our white tile countertops with Madura Gold granite, replaced the kitchen sink and faucet, and all of the major appliances except the refrigerator, the selection of which we'll leave up to the buyer.

The first photo shows the kitchen after the old tile countertops had been ripped out, and the second one shows me cleaning up under and behind things before we rebuild. The third photo shows the workmen installing the new granite countertops, and the fourth photo shows my hubby installing the new appliances. The last photo shows the beautiful result. I still like running my hands over the new counters and playing with my new faucet. :-)





5 comments:

Kaye said...

Just gorgeous! Enjoy it while it's still yours. I hope the real estate market is better where you live than FL.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I couldn't bear to move after all that. It's beautiful.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

M Pax said...

It looks beautiful. Must feel great to have that out of the way.

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks for the compliments, folks, and yes, indeed, it feels great to have the project done!

Marble granite said...

Hey your house is lovely. Marble are beautiful. They have a special effect in the kitchen.