Monday, April 18, 2011

A Chocolate Fountain Signing

No, I didn't sign the chocolate fountain, but it was featured at the signing that I held at Beth Anne's Book Corner last Saturday. Beth Anne has a chocolate fountain that she has brought out for past signings, so I struck a deal with her that I'd bring the fruit and pound cake for dipping if she'd haul it out for my signing of Deadly Currents at her store.

Bonnie Mathis, a fan of the store and my previous books who has become a friend, and her husband Danny came for the whole signing, and he graciously took photos. A few of those are shown below, and Danny and Bonnie are with me in the first one. My friend Ron, in the last photo, even wore a kayak T-shirt in celebration of the whitewater river venue for Deadly Currents. It was a fun event, with good times and good company, and I had my fill of chocolate to boot. Beth Anne really knows how to put on a good signing!






No comments: