Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blogging for Fun

I have a number of writing- and mystery-reading related blogs on my reading list, but there are some that I go to just for fun. I read them for a daily laugh or to learn something new and to be pulled out of my little constricted world of mystery writing. Here are a couple of my favorites:

Cake Wrecks - My son is a baker, and that's why I first started reading this blog that features photos of cakes gone wrong, but now I just find it a hoot. It's amazing how BAD some of these cakes can be!

Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine - for all kinds of wacky and wild trivia. I usually find something worth gawking at every few days, like the recent "Most Electrifying Lightning Photography" and "12 Coolest Roadside Statues."

What are your go-to blogs for sheer fun? Please share them with me!

No comments: