Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interviews, interviews, interviews!

Every time I release a new mystery book (as I did Tuesday with Wicked Eddies), I receive a lot of requests for interviews. Many have appeared on-line recently. The interviewers ask different questions, and I try to vary my responses to similar questions, so I hope you'll read them all and find them to be interesting. Please let me know in a comment here if I say anything that surprises you!

International Thriller Writers featured me in their The Big Thrill webzine. Read the interview HERE.

My whitewater river ranger sleuth, Mandy Tanner, was interviewed on the Killer Characters blog HERE.

I was interviewed on the Inspiration Forum HERE.

I was interviewed by B.R. Stateham HERE

And lastly, this isn't an interview, but I applied the "Page 69 Test" to Wicked Eddies and reported on the result (which was VERY interesting) HERE.

More interviews are coming up, so stay tuned!

No comments: