Friday, August 10, 2012

Good Times with the Highlands Ranch Library Mystery Book CLub

Recently, I visited the Highlands Ranch Library near Denver, CO, to meet with their Mystery Book Club. The club had chosen my Deadly Currents mystery, the first in my RM Outdoor Adventures series, to be their discussion book for the month of August. We started off the meeting with a Q&A session where members asked me how I got into mystery writing, how I wrote my books, about the whitewater rafting research I did for Deadly Currents, and what the life of an author was like. Then we got into the Discussion Questions that I provide on my website for the book, as I do for all of my books. We wrapped up with some socializing and book signing, then we posed for the group photos shown below. I had a great time with the group and hope to see at least some of them again at the Left Coast Crime conference in Colorado Springs next spring.



Would you like me to visit with your book club, either in person or via Skype or speakerphone? Contact me at my website and let's make it happen!

No comments: