Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Bouchercon Bound

Early Thursday morning I will step onto a plane bound for Cleveland, Ohio, and the Bouchercon mystery conference. Named after mystery author Anthony Boucher, this is the largest annual mystery convention in the United States, where mystery authors and their fans can mix and meet. Bouchercon will run from Thursday through Sunday. If you are attending, I hope you will find me at one of the following events, nab me and say hi!

6:30 – 9:00 PM on Thursday, Opening Ceremonies at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

7:30 – 8:45 AM on Friday, New Author Coffee Hour, Grand Ballroom A

6:00 – 8:00 PM on Friday, Auction and Reception

7:30 - 8:45 AM on Saturday, Sisters in Crime Breakfast, Shuckers Room

6:30 – 9:00 PM on Saturday, Anthony Awards Ceremony/Reception

9:00 – 9:50 AM on Sunday, "Red Herrings" panel with Keith Raffel (moderator), Ross Pennie, Diane Pirone-Gelman, Janice Hamrick, Melodie Campbell, and me, Ambassador Room

This will be followed by a signing period in the Book Room. I hope you'll stop by my table to chat.

No comments: