Monday, February 05, 2007

Profitable Puzzles

How's that for a title? I am both a contest nut and a puzzle addict. I enter about a dozen Internet sweepstakes a few times a week, and I work either the sudoku or crossword puzzle in the newspaper every day over lunch. Makes sense for me to write mysteries, huh?

Anyway, I also subscribe to Conde Nast Traveler magazine and work their two puzzles, "Word Trips" and "Where Are You?" every month. Each time you get one right, you're entered into a yearly drawing for a grand prize of a trip. Well, Conde Nast just notified me that I was the 2006 Word Trips grand prize winner! I won airfare for two and two nights stay at one of the top-rated North American spa resorts profiled in their magazine last year. Wowzer! My hubby and I are drooling over the websites of these exotic resorts. Choosing one is going to be hard.

No comments: