Thursday, February 08, 2007

Promotion Work

What have I been doing the past few weeks to prepare for the release of A Real Basket Case? I've created a tri-fold brochure to include with the next mailing of the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers "bluebook" of information about books from their published authors to 400 bookstores in the Rocky Mountain region. I sent the file off to an Internet-based copy firm to get copied and folded. I received them a couple of days ago, and they look great.

I also wrote my February email newsletter and gave it to my hubby to send out. I also gave him a set of website changes that includes a number of booksignings that I've confirmed lately. My trip back east is almost set, with only one event still not firm. I'll be stuffing 7 events into 10 days, including the 3-day Malice Domestic conference. Whew! I also finished another email interview for the Mouth Full of Bullets ezine. And I wrote an article for Mystery Scene, but I haven't heard back from them as to whether or not they accepted it. More ARCs get mailed out today to reviewers. All that, and editing the manuscript I just finished is keeping me VERY busy.

No comments: