Way back in June, I announced that Red Coyote Press ( http://redcoyotepress.com/ ) accepted a short story of mine for an anthology. They just published that anthology yesterday! It is a collection of mystery short stories called MAP OF MURDER. My story, titled "Murder Cache," is about a man and his son hiking to a geocache with a murder theme in Colorado Springs that contains more than what they expected!
Here's praise from reviewers:
* "MAP OF MURDER is a fascinating and diverse collection of stories that takes you on a heart-pounding journey...From coast to coast and border to border, it's quite a trip."
- Donis Casey, author of THE OLD BUZZARD HAD IT COMING and HORNSWOGGLED: AN ALAFAIR TUCKER MYSTERY
* "Buckle up for a suspenseful road trip full of mystery and mayhem."
- Kit Ehrman, author of the Steve Cline mystery series
* "Wherever MAP OF MURDER takes the audience, one thing consistently occurs: readers will obtain immense pleasure from this well-written compilation."
- Harriet Klausner, reviewcentre.com
* "While each story occurs in a different location, each story features complex characters involved in complex cases that lead the reader through a delightful tale. The result is an excellent criss cross trail across America full of murder, deceit, and betrayal. Beth Groundwater weaves a twisting tale up into the Colorado Mountains in her tale 'The Murder Cache.' When you are a good parent, there isn't anything you won't do for your child."
- Kevin Tipple, kevinscorner.com
You can order the anthology from Red Coyote Press or at Amazon:
Post a Comment