Thursday, February 12, 2009

TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET is available for preorder!

The launch countdown has officially begun! I was ecstatic to discover today that the second book in my Claire Hanover gift basket designer mystery series is now listed for preorder (at get this, 25% off list price for members!) on the Barnes and Noble website. To see the listing, go to:

Barnes and Noble listing

Unfortunately, they don't have the cover art or back cover blurb up yet, but you can see both at my author website:

My Website

The book isn't listed on Amazon yet, but I expect that it will be soon. I'm on pins and needles waiting for early reviews and hoping that I'll get some good ones. You know, I didn't think I would be as excited for my second novel to debut as I was for the first one, but I can feel the tension growing now. I hope my blog readers will help make To Hell in a Handbasket even more successful than A Real Basket Case!

No comments: