Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogging about Writing Organizations at Inkspot

Today is my "turn" to post a blog at Inkspot, the group blog for Midnight Ink authors. I'm talking about how vital it is for every fiction writer to join three types of writing organizations and what those three types are. I also talk about the importance of volunteering for the writing organizations you belong to. At the end of the blog post I ask, "What writing groups do you belong to? Which ones are your favorites and which would you recommend to fellow writers?" You can post your answers here or there, and hopefully we'll get a discussion going about writing organizations!

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

I'll have to check it out when I get off the train. We're almost pulling into our station.

Just wanted to mention I'm with RWA, MWA, EPIC and Sisters in Crime.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com