Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Short TV Interview

On Friday, December 11th, I took part in a group signing at the Barnes and Noble Booksellers store in the Entertainment and Fashion Pavilion in Denver, Colorado. This signing was a benefit for the Colorado Humanities and the Colorado Center for the Book. Eden Lane, a reporter for the KBDI 12 public television station in Denver, interviewed some of the participating authors at the event, including myself.

The interview segment aired during the first week in January. If you'd like to watch the interview, go here. My short segment appears about six and a half minutes into the video. I'm looking for feedback on my interview, because this is only my second television appearance, so please let me know what you think of it! If you'd like to learn more about Eden Lane, visit her blog, which also contains the interview segment.

1 comment:

David Chaudoir said...

My comment is, the interview is too short! I wish she had spent more time interviewing the fiction writers. But it was fun to learn more about everyone's books!