Monday, July 08, 2013

Another Denver Book Signing and Denver and Breckenridge Signing Photos


I have another signing event scheduled this coming weekend for Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series that was released to good reviews on June 8th. If you are in the Denver area, I hope you'll join me at this event. Bonnie Biafore is a hoot and not to be missed. Also, the store owners, Ron and Nina Else, are two of my favorite booksellers, and they're very supportive of Colorado authors. So, I'd like to see Colorado readers come out and support them!

Sunday, July 14, 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Signing with Bonnie Biafore during "Mystery Weekend"
Who Else Books, Broadway Book Mall
200 S. Broadway, Denver, CO 80209

Below are some photos from recent booksigning events. The first one is of Lauri Ver Schure, owner of Murder By the Book, and me (I'm in the shades) at our booth at the South Pearl Street Farmer's Market Sunday, June 30th. It was a beautiful day to be outside and sales were brisk. Lauri has some signed copies of all of my titles still, if any of her customers see this and want to grab one.


The next two photos are from my July 4th signing at The French Kiss, a cute boutique on Main Street in Breckenridge. The signing went very well there, too, and I even had a line at times! Anita, the store owner, also has signed copies of all of my titles, if you missed the event and want to pick one up from her.



No comments: