Monday, July 22, 2013

ATVing at Camp Hale with Nova Guides

Last Monday, my husband and I and some friends went ATVing with Nova Guides. They conduct guided ATV tours of Camp Hale where the 10th Mountain Division trained in World War II. We had a great time bouncing around on dirt/rock trails and zooming through mud puddles on the ATVs, learned a bit about the history of the camp, saw some fantastic vistas from overlooks such as Ptarmigan Pass and enjoyed the wildflowers, birds, and animals that we spotted. We finished up the tour with a delicious lunch at their gorgeous lodge (often used for weddings and coporate events). I highly recommend Nova Guides! Below are some photos from the trip. In the second and fifth ones, the two handsome guys next to me are my husband and son.








No comments: