Tuesday, July 02, 2013

June Reader Reviews

I've been very happy with the reviews from readers that my books have received on the Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Goodreads website in June.

I'm thrilled that my new release, Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series, received four 5-star reviews on Amazon in June! Also, it has received two 5-star reviews from Barnes and Noble readers in June. Last but not least, Goodreads readers gave it three 5-star reviews and one 4-star review. And that's it, there are no lower-rated reviews. I'd like to see more reviews on all three sites for the book, but I sure can't complain about the average ranking of the reviews it has gotten so far!

And that's not all.

My other mysteries have received some great reviews in June, too. Deadly Currents, the first book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series, received a 4-star review on Amazon in June.  It also received a 4-star review from a Goodreads reader in June.

A Real Basket Case, the first book in my Claire Hanover gift basket designer series, was given two 4-star reviews by Amazon readers in June. It's average ranking is now 4.2 stars out of 5, with 24 reviews total. It also received a 4-star review from a Goodreads reader in June.

I can add all of these lovely reader reviews to the good reviews that my books have received from professional reviewers. Many readers, myself included, look not just at the professional reviews for books, but also at the informal impressions of books shared by readers on various reading social networks. I'd love to have more, of course. So, if you've read and liked my books and "hang out" at a reading social network on-line, please state your impressions in a review. Not only does it stroke my ego (!), but it helps other readers find and enjoy my mystery novels.

No comments: