Wednesday, November 13, 2013

On-line and In-person Events for the Release of A BASKET OF TROUBLE!


Today I am appearing both on-line and in-person to promote the release of A Basket of Trouble, the third book in my Claire Hanover gift basket designer mystery series. My on-line appearance is at the Savvy Authors blog, with an article about "Engineering a Mystery," that I hope will be informative for both mystery writers and readers. Please check it out!

My in-person appearances are taking place in Colorado Springs, CO, today, the setting for the book. Here's where I'll be:

Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:00 – 12:00 AM
Visit with Mystery Book Club, public welcome
Briargate Community Library
9475 Briar Village Point, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Signing
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
795 Citadel Drive East, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 

I hope to see some Colorado Springs friends and readers at these events!

No comments: