Monday, November 11, 2013

On-line Excitement for A BASKET OF TROUBLE


In conjunction with the November 8th release of A Basket of Trouble, the critically acclaimed third book in my Claire Hanover gift basket designer series, I am visiting some blogs this week. Yesterday, Jessy Randall on the Hey, There's A Dead Guy in the Living Room blog interviewed me. Find out about the worst job I ever had and more!

Today, my amateur sleuth, gift basket designer Claire Hanover, is visiting Dru Ann Love's blog, Dru's Book Musings, to talk about a stressful day in her life. Both she and I will answer questions from mystery readers there, and Dru Ann is running a contest for a free autographed copy of A Basket of Trouble, drawing the winner's name from among those who leave a comment. Good luck!

Also, a few days ago, A Date With a Book blog posted a very complimentary and detailed 4-star review of A Basket of Trouble. I hope you'll go over there and read it!

Finally, unrelated to this release, but to my other 2013 release, Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series, Colorado Country Life magazine selected the book as a Recommended Read for 2013!

No comments: