Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Contest Reminder

For those of you who are following my blog but haven't visited my website lately, I wanted to post a reminder here that I have an ongoing contest for subscribers to my email newsletter. Each time an additional 100 people subscribe to the newsletter, I use a random number generator to select a name from my list of subscribers. That person is awarded 2-3 mystery books, one of mine and another hardcover or a couple of paperback mysteries by other authors I've come to admire.

100-1 are the best contest odds I've seen online by far! To see a list of the previous 19 winners, go to:
http://bethgroundwater.com/Contests.html
Yes, I'm nearing 2000 subscribers and I'd love to break through that number.

I send out a newsletter about once every two months, and it contains brief news items about my publishing career, upcoming appearances, and so on. I try to keep it under two pages and make it interesting. I encourage everyone to sign up at:
http://bethgroundwater.com/Newsletter.php

6 comments:

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

Wow! That sounds like quite a contest. Great idea.

Shari

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll definitely sign up.

BillieJohn said...

Hey, I'm sold. I'll sign up!

Billie

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have some really terrific ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Reece said...

A contest...Yippee!

Katie Hines said...

Your contest sounds interested. What a neat idea.