Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Golden Oldies" While I'm Off to Mexico

I will be in Mexico for the rest of January, soaking up the rays and snorkeling in Cancun and Cozumel for a week each. While I'm gone, I've scheduled some repeat posts on my blog from 2006 and 2007 that I feel are "golden oldies" and deserve another day in the sun themselves. I hope you find these posts useful and entertaining. Hopefully I'll have some yummy trip photos to post after I return.


Morgan Mandel said...

Good idea. Not everyone can get to everyone else's posts every day, so some tend to get missed.
Have fun!

Morgan Mandel

Christina E. Rodriguez said...

Can't wait to see your pictures from Mexico!

Ann Parker said...

Wow... enjoy your vacation! Soak up some sun for us!


Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Since I'm fairly new to your blog, I'm looking forward to reading what I missed. Have a great holiday!

Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride

Chester Campbell said...

Wish I was there. I'm still shaking in my boots with the mercury playing footsie with the freezing mark.

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Golden oldies posts scheduled - good idea for when traveling - have a great time!!