Thursday, June 20, 2013

Book Signings


I will be in the Colorado Springs area today through Saturday for three signings for my June 8th release, Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series. If you are in the area, I hope you'll join me at one of these events:

Thursday, June 20, 2013, 5 – 8 PM
Signing during Art Walk
Covered Treasures Bookstore
105 Second Street , Monument, CO 80132-1066

Friday, June 21, 2013, 5 – 7 PM
Wine and Cheese Signing during Art Walk
Black Cat Books
inside the Business of Art Center
513 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO 80829

Saturday, June 22, 2013, 1 – 3 PM
Barnes and Noble Booksellers
795 Citadel Drive East, Colorado Springs, CO 80909

And here are some photos from recent past signings for the book! The first photo is from my June 8th fundraiser signing for Trout Unlimited at The Next Page Bookstore in Frisco. Corky Ramey from Trout Unlimited is on the left, I'm on the right and Karen Berg, the store owner, is next to me.


The next photo is from my signing at The Book Haven in Salida during FIBArk on June 15th. On the left is Lisa Marvel, store owner, and I'm on the right.


The last photo below is from my June 16th signing at the Breckenridge Welcome Center during Kingdom Days.

1 comment:

discount oil paintings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.