Monday, June 17, 2013

FATAL DESCENT In the News ...

In a recent search of information about my June 8th release, Fatal Descent, on the Internet, I found the following notable mentions, among others, since I last gave my blog readers links to reviews, etc.:

Fatal Descent is mentioned in the All Mystery! email newsletter this week. You can read the issue at the newsletter's website, too.

Also, the book has been pinned on the June 2013 Cozy Mystery Releases Pinterest board.

The Amazon page for Fatal Descent has accumulated four reader reviews so far, and ALL of them are 5-star reviews!

The Monument Art Hop website is announcing my June 20th appearance at Covered Treasures Bookstore and Colorado Springs Fresh Ink has an item about the appearance, too. The Barnes and Noble Booksellers store at Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs in announcing my June 21st appearance.

As usual, Midwest Book Reviews gets the story all wrong in their Mystery/Suspense Shelf review of Fatal Descent. No, Mandy's love interest, Rob Juarez is NOT killed in the book!


No comments: