Friday, June 28, 2013

More Book Signings and More Photos!!






I'm continuing to promote Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series that was released to good reviews on June 8th. I've got two more book signings coming up in the next week. If you are in the area, I hope you'll join me at one of these events:


Sunday, June 30, 2013, 10 AM – noon
Signing at the Murder By the Book booth
South Pearl Street Farmers Market
1500 block of South Pearl Street, Denver, CO 80209

Thursday, July 4, 2013, 11 AM – 1 PM
Signing at The French Kiss after the parade
226 South Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424

And here are some photos from my recent signings in the Colorado Springs area last weekend for the book. I was too busy at my Monument, Colorado, signing at Covered Treasures Bookstore during their monthly Art Walk to take any photos. That was a very successful event! The first photo below is from my signing at Black Cat Books during Manitou Springs's Art Walk event. I'm with store owner Natalie Johnson.


The next photo is from my signing at the Barnes and Noble Booksellers store near the Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs. I like how readers Linda and Don Miles happened to wear clothing with colors matching mine--and the book covers for Fatal Descent and Deadly Currents!



1 comment:

Commando171379 said...

Since inception of the office the pope in Vatican city in Rome in 1570 AD, the institution has come to stay. The Pope played a very significant role in the middle age crusades. Emperor Frederick Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire paid the supreme price in the third Crusade. For more on this topic visit University of Nigeria website or http:www.unn.edu.ng
Commando171379.UNN.