Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow's Guest: Kathleen Ernst!



Tomorrow fellow Midnight Ink mystery author Kathleen Ernst will be a guest on my blog. Kathleen is celebrating the publication of her first adult mystery, Old World Murder. She has also written eight mysteries for young readers. Several have been finalists for Edgar or Agatha awards. For more information see her website or her blog.

Kathleen answered my interview questions, and I'm sure you'll be intrigued by what she has to say. Then, feel free to ask her some questions of your own. Also, anyone who leaves a comment on tomorrow's post will be entered into a contest to win a copy of Old World Murder or one of Kathleen's other titles!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Great interview. I want to read that book, now.

Sean said...

My comment somehow published before I was done writing...But, I was saying, I want to read that book. I'm from Sconnieland myself and I'm keen to partake of books about the Badger State.