Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Article in The Writer magazine

I just received my two free copies of the September, 2008 issue of The Writer magazine that features an article by me on page 14. The article, titled "Networking, and more networking, did the trick", is my paid contribution to their monthly Breakthrough column. This column features advice from successful writers on what "breakthrough" made the big difference to them in their career. In my case, it was networking with other members of the writing community. If you're a subscriber, or can obtain a copy of the magazine at your local library or bookstore, I hope you'll read my column and that it helps you make a breakthrough in your own writing career. And how did I get the assignment to write that column? By networking at the 2007 Pikes Peak Writers conference and talking to the Senior Editor of The Writer magazine, who also attended!

No comments: