Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tomorrow's Guest Blogger: Elizabeth Spann Craig

Tomorrow, mystery author Elizabeth Spann Craig (aka Riley Adams) will be a guest on my blog. Elizabeth writes the Memphis Barbeque series for Penguin as Riley Adams, the Myrtle Clover series for Midnight Ink under her own name, and blogs daily at Mystery Writing is Murder, which was named by Writer’s Digest as one of the 101 Best Websites for Writers for 2010. Her latest book, Delicious and Suspicious, written as Riley Adams, releases July 6, 2010. As the mother of two, Elizabeth writes on the run as she juggles duties as Brownie leader, referees play dates, drives carpools, and is dragged along as a hostage/chaperone on field trips. Ah, I remember those days as a mommy to youngsters! To learn more about Elizabeth, visit her website.

Elizabeth has agreed to answer some interview questions, and I'm sure you'll be intrigued by what she has to say. Then, feel free to ask her some questions of your own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth - I am excited about this! Elizabeth is a great author and her blog's terrific!

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm interviewing author Mary Russel on my blog tomorrow, and she's interviewing me. But I'll try to remember to visit here too.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great interview with Elizabeth.