Monday, September 27, 2010

Criminal Justice Degree blog

On September 15th, I alerted my readers to the Criminal Justice University blog, and last Friday, I told you about the Law Enforcement Schools blog. Today, I'll finish up the trifecta with information about the Criminal Justice Degree blog, which had recent posts about "10 Upcoming Devices that will Protect Future Soldiers", "10 Free Online Tools to Track Criminals in Your Neighborhood", and "Top 50 Criminal Defense Blogs". Mystery writers in particular will want to bookmark this last article, because it provides a great list of sites to go to for research. I could easily spend days reading these blogs and learning details to make my mysteries more realistic! But, I've got a manuscript to finish. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips. They're awesome.

CD