Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Wildflower Hike

Last Friday, I hiked the Acorn Creek Trail near Silverthorne, Colorado, with my Women With Altitude group. We experience a profusion of gorgeous wildflowers that had us ooohing and aaahing throughout the hike. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera along with me, but I tried to take some photos with my cell phone. The pictures didn't do the flowers justice, but here's a sampling anyway:

Blue columbine (Colorado state flower) and pink wild roses.


Chiming bells in front of aspens and resting hikers.


The mountain view across the valley on our way back to the trailhead.


A red profusions of scarlet gilia, also called fairy trumpet.


1 comment:

Commando171379 said...

Pictures are for easy understanding, Naturally books without pictures need extra effort to drive one's point home. For details see; university of Nigeria website of http://www.unn.edu.ng
Commando171379. UNN.