Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Past and Future Events

On Wednesday, November 13th, I visited the Briargate Library branch of the PPLD (Pikes Peak Library District) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I met with about a dozen members of the Mystery Book Club there to discuss Deadly Currents, the first book in my RM Outdoor Adventures series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner, which they selected to read this month. We also talked about my writing life and my other mystery series, the Claire Hanover gift basket designer series, specifically the third book, A Basket of Trouble, which was officially released on November 8th.

I had a great time with the group and it's moderator, librarian Missy Hernandez, as you can see from the photos below (Missy is in the first one with me). I love talking to book clubs, and if you would like to invite me to visit yours, in-person or remotely via technology, take a look at the Book Clubs page of my website and contact me to arrange a visit.



This coming Saturday, November 30th, I will make two more appearances along the front range of Colorado. If you live nearby, I hope you will stop by and say hi! The first appearance at Covered Treasures is part of IndieBound's nationwide "Indies First Small Business Saturday" event in which over 500 independent bookstores are hosting more than 1000 authors to encourage book readers to support their local bookstores.

Saturday, November 30, 2013, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Signing during Small Business Saturday with Michael Madigan
Covered Treasures Bookstore
105 Second Street, Monument, CO 80132-1066

Sunday, November 30, 2013, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Panel Signing with fellow Midnight Ink authors
Barnes and Noble Booksellers
900 S Colorado Blvd, Glendale, CO 80246

No comments: