Saturday, September 02, 2006

A New Position and A Published Website

On August 3oth, my husband finished putting the final tweaks on my website and published the full working version. It was just in time, because my short story appeared in Frontier Airline's inflight magazine September 1st. I'm very pleased with the website. It will change a bit when I receive my cover art from Five Star and as I schedule booksignings and conference appearances, but the gist of it is there. Please click on "Beth's Web Page" and explore it. Be sure to sign up for my email newsletter to be entered into a drawing for a free gift basket.

Also, the latest issue of the Pikes Peak Writer newsletter officially announced that I have accepted the position of Vice President of Pikes Peak Writers. In that capacity, I'll primarily be working with my good friend, Barb Nickless, the new Workshops Director, on organizing non-conference events, including Workshops and the monthly Write Brain meetings. I'm excited about becoming more involved with PPW, but also a little nervous about the extra work it will bring.

No comments: