Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year, Happy New Contract!

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope 2008 brings to you all everything you're hoping for! Speaking of which, just before the New Year, I got what I was hoping for...

On December 29th, I signed the contract with Tekno Books for the sequel to A REAL BASKET CASE, titled TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET. It should be published sometime in the first half of 2009. TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET takes place in Breckenridge, CO. Claire Hanover, gift basket designer, and her family's ski vacation goes to hell in a handbasket when the sister of her daughter's boyfriend is killed on the ski slope. I had a lot of fun researching the book, which includes scenes involving snowshoeing, riding snowmobiles, and a high speed car chase down I-70.

No comments: