Monday, November 03, 2008

Two Signings Coming Up

I'll be participating in two signings this week, one as a greeter and organizer and one as a participating author. The first is Friday, November 7th, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Cottonwood Artists School, 25 Cimino Drive, Colorado Springs, CO. Cottonwood will hold an Opening Reception for their November Exhibit: the Cottonwood Instructors All-Media Show. Over 30 artist studios will be open to the public in addition to the main exhibit in the gallery. In conjunction with this event, Pikes Peak Writers (PPW) will host six of its published authors and their books for a fundraiser booksigning in Classroom B at the school. As the organizer for the event, I'll be greeting folks as they come in the door. The following authors will be participating: Margaret Brettschneider, Carol Hightshoe, Gil Porat, Robert Spiller, and Rod Summit. I hope to see some of my local friends and fellow writers there!

For details, go to:
http://pikespeakwriters.com/

The second event is on Sunday, November 9th, from 2 - 4 PM at the Koelbel Library, Arapahoe Library District, 5955 S. Holly, Centennial, CO. For their Author Open House in conjunction with their "Inside the Book: Where Readers and Writers Meet" event, twenty Colorado authors will gather to discuss and sign their books for library patrons. Attending authors will include me, Christine Goff, Joanne Greenburg, Clinton McKinzie, Sybil Downing, and Robert Greer and many others I'm looking forward to seeing. Please stop by and chat with the authors and join the fun! I'd love to see some of my Colorado readers and friends.

For details, go to:
http://www.arapahoelibraries.org/go2.cfm?pid=11943&p1=11871&p2=1

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Hi Beth,
You might want to check out my blog on Tuesday, because I've tagged you in the Random Bookish Weird Things game.

For details see:
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Morgan Mandel