Thursday, September 01, 2011

My Life as a Book 2011

I saw this meme on Kaye Barley's Meanderings and Muses blog recently, and I just had to give it a go. If you want to play, please join us. All you have to do is fill in the blank with a book you've read this year.

My Life as a Book 2011

  1. One time at band/summer camp, I: climbed a ridge and gained An Elevated View (W. C. Jameson, editor)
  2. Weekends at my house are: Carte Blanche (Jeffery Deaver)
  3. My neighbor is: kind by Force of Habit (Alice Loweecey)
  4. My boss was: hard-driving and had a Killer Instinct (Marilyn Victor & Michael Allen Mallory)
  5. My ex was: On the Wrong Track (Steven Hockensmith), so I dumped him
  6. My superhero secret identity is: The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
  7. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because: my eyes shoot fire like Diamonds for the Dead (Alan Orloff)
  8. I'd win a gold medal in: Bingo Barge Murder (Jessie Chandler)
  9. I'd pay good money for: Quick Service (P. G. Wodehouse)
  10. If I were president, I would: put out a call for Those Who Save Us (Jenna Blum)
  11. When I don't have good books, I: Moon Over Water on a hike or rafting trip (Debbie Macomer)
  12. Loud talkers at the movies should be: Left Neglected (Lisa Genova)

No comments: