Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Congratulations to my Ninth Winner!

I'm very pleased to announce that Kathryn H. from Redmond, WA is the ninth winner in my email newsletter gift basket contest. She's the first one who picked the relax-a-bath theme, so I had a lot of fun constructing her basket. It's winging its way to her now. The newsletter list is rapidly approaching 1000 email addresses, so I should be able to award another gift basket in March. There's nothing I like better than giving away prizes, so if you're not receiving my email newsletter, sign up! Also, I announced a Preorder Promotion in my February newsletter. If you want to read about it, go to my website by clicking on the active text to the right, then click on Newsletter on my website to get access to past newsletters.

No comments: