Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day and Eighth Winner

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you all have a sweetie to celebrate with. My hubby and I went on our Valentine's date early, last Friday, to avoid the crowds. We saw a late afternoon movie, then ate a Mediterranean meal at a local restaurant. This morning was the traditional exchange of chocolate treats. Then, we donned our coats to shovel snow off the driveway, what's becoming a very frequent chore these days!

Earlier this month, I awarded a gift basket to the eighth winner in my email newsletter contest. I realized I forgot to announce his name here. His name is Kevin, he's from Plano, Texas, and he chose the mystery lovers gift basket. I'll be awarding the ninth gift basket very soon. I'm very pleased with the number of folks who are registering for my newsletter. Very few have dropped off the list, so I hope to award one and maybe even two more gift baskets in March.

No comments: