Friday, February 04, 2011

Deadly Currents is now in the Kindle store!


The timer is counting down to the March 8th release of Deadly Currents, the first book in my new RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series featuring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner. At least it's counting down in the Groundwater household! As part of that countdown, the e-book has just appeared in the Amazon Kindle store, and is available for preorder along with the trade paperback version of the book. You can order it HERE.

3 comments:

Ricky Bush said...

Beth, I really love that cover. That should help sell hard copy and e-book.

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks, Ricky! I love it, too, especially the choice of warm, blood-red colors for the title to contrast with the cool tones of the whitewater rapid.

Unknown said...

This is really exciting. One of my favorite movies is The River Wild so a series about a river guide is right up my alley!
Can't wait to read it :)