Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pictures at an Exhibition--or Signing, that is

Last Thursday evening was the Colorado Springs launch party for my Deadly Currents release at the south Barnes and Noble Booksellers store by Citadel Mall. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, I brought green cookies for a treat, and we decorated with a green and white balloon bouquet. The night before, I had "won" a flower arrangement at a silent auction fundraiser for my church's youth group. So, I brought that to decorate my table, too.

The photos below are from the event. The first one shows me at my signing table near the beginning of the event. The second photo shows me with MB Partlow and Vic Cruickshank, two members of my critique group. The third photo shows the store's Community Relations Manager, Lora Reiher, and a friend, Susie Braun. Note how the piles of books have dwindled! We ended the evening with only 4 left. It was a successful and fun launch, all in all, for my whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner.



No comments: