Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eleventh Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Poe's Deadly Daughters


Today and tomorrow on my virtual book tour, I am at the Poe's Deadly Daughters blog. I'll be talking about "The Dangers and Excitement of Whitewater Rafting", and I've sent in some KILLER action photos! Please stop by.

This virtual book tour is to promote the recent release of Deadly Currents, the first book in my new RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series. It is set in the upper Arkansas River valley of Colorado and stars whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner. The book has received good reviews in Booklist, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly and from other reviewers.

Feel free to ask me a question about whitewater rafting in a comment on my post. Remember, if you leave a comment at Poe's Deadly Daughters you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

No comments: