Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tomorrow's Guest: Donnell Ann Bell


Tomorrow, fellow Colorado mystery author Donnell Ann Bell will be a guest on my blog. Donnell Ann Bell is a two-time Golden Heart® finalist. Her debut novel The Past Came Hunting became an Amazon bestseller, reaching as high as #6 on the paid overall list and finaling in 2012 Gayle Wilson Award for Excellence, RWA’s® Great Detroit Bookseller’s Best, and the 2012 Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense. Deadly Recall, brought to you by Bell Bridge Books, is her second published novel.

In her guest post tomorrow, Donnell talks about "Listen to Your Mother ... and Donald Maass." I'm sure you'll be intrigued by what she has to say. Please stop by to ask Donnell a question or respond to her article in the comments!

2 comments:

Cher Gorman said...

Hey, Donnell!!

I'm so excited your next book is coming out! I can't wait to read it. I know it's going to be another awesome read. :)

Have a fab day, girlfriend!

CherG

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Thanks so much, Cher! I sure hope so ;)