Friday, June 14, 2013

A Blog Visit Today and Two Signings This Weekend!


Today's blog post polishes up my promotion week of on-line activities to celebrate the release of Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series starring whitewater river ranger/rafting guide Mandy Tanner. I am a guest today on the Murder By 4 blog, with an article about "Teasing Apart the Acknowledgements in a Book" where I use Fatal Descent's Acknowledgements page as an example. Do you read Acknowledgements pages? What are you looking for in them? What have you found? Please leave a comment there with your thoughts.

Also, I'm mentioned in Shelf Awareness today, in the article about Covered Treasures Bookstore's 20th Birthday Month.

This weekend, I'll be appearing live at two signing events in Colorado:

Saturday, June 15, 2013, 10:30 – noon and 1:30 – 4 PM
Signings During FIBArk Whitewater Festival
The Book Haven
128 F Street, Salida, Colorado 81201

Sunday, June 16, 2 - 4 PM
Signing during Kingdom Days Sidewalk Sale (after the Outhouse Races)
Breckenridge Welcome Center
203 South Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424

If you are in the Colorado high country this weekend, I hope you'll come to one of these events and say hi!

Lastly,  I want to take a moment to talk about the Black Forest fire near Colorado Springs, now the most disastrous wildfire in Colorado state history. I am nowhere near it, living in Breckenridge now. However, many of my friends from when I lived in Colorado Springs have been evacuated and some have almost certainly lost their homes. I hope you'll keep the families of Black Forest and the firefighters working so hard on the fire in your thoughts and prayers. On my Facebook page, I shared some horrible photos and an educational video of the firefighters at work.

1 comment:

toko baju muslim murah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.