Friday, June 07, 2013

A Booksigning, A Review, and Two Interviews

Today I am at the Socrates' Book Review blog, where Yvonne reviewed my new release, Fatal Descent and interviewed me, posing some interesting questions. I hope you'll stop by there and leave a comment or a question of your own for me!

Also, a feature article/interview with me appears in Scene section of the Summit Daily News today. You can read the article on-line as well as in the print newspaper.

Tomorrow, Saturday, June 8th, I will have my first book signing for Fatal Descent, the third book in my RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series starring whitewater river ranger/rafting guide Mandy Tanner. The signing will be from 3 - 5 PM at the Next Page Bookstore, 409 Main Street, #101, Frisco, CO 80443. It will take place during the Ten Mile Creek whitewater races weekend and 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the Gore Range chapter of Trout Unlimited. I hope to see many readers there!

No comments: